There are plenty of dangers in this world that can lead to missing teeth. If you want to keep your teeth and ever avoid having to come in for a tooth replacement treatment service such as dentures, start caring for the natural ones you have now. Everything from physical sports to plaque buildup can ruin your smile, so take all necessary precautions.
To protect your teeth, avoid these bad habits:
– You don’t go to oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can ensure your mouth is healthy.
– You have severe tooth decay which could indicate a need for a tooth restoration or replacement treatment.
– You take unnecessary risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by refusing mouth or face guards.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, indicating a risk of gum disease.
– You fail to keep your oral health care in check by avoiding daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Ortho*Dental, Inc., schedule a visit with Dr. at our dentist office in Gallup, New Mexico. We can be reached by calling us at (505) 863-8100 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you return your natural smile!