Do you know what dental bonding is and how it is used to improve your oral health? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. For more information about dental bonding and its benefits, see below:
– Dental bonding can help restore teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
– Bonds can be used to change the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is highly effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments are extremely durable and can easily last over a decade.
Ortho*Dental, Inc. wants to ensure your smile shines no matter what condition it is in. If you are thinking about getting a dental bonding treatment, please contact our dentist office in Gallup, New Mexico, by calling us at (505) 863-8100. Your smile is our business!